Patent Pulse : Ergonomic and intuitive user-oriented solution
- Monitor key technologies and competitors
- Oversee R&D and innovation
- Prior art searches
- Freedom to operate
- Dissemination and sharing of results
A worldwide database !
Our data collection includes the Patent Pulse Worldwide Coverage database (Bibliographic data and abstracts from all patent offices) and the EP, PCT, CA, ES and FR full text databases.
The Worldwide Coverage database is an enriched version of the Espacenet database containing English translations of national procedures in all countries (CN, JP, ES, FR, DE, IT, BR, …). With our translation process, Worldwide Coverage has several million additional searchable patents in English compared to Espacenet.
For the USA, Patent Pulse integrates published and granted patents, as well as US PAIR database for the latest updates of legal status.
Multiple search options
- Perform guided or advanced searches and access to over 100 million patents
- Refine your search with automatic filters and concepts (coming from an automated clustering analysis method)
- Keywords suggestion tool
- Easy search of relevant IPC / VPC technological codes
- Search by images (first page image or drawings)
Full text searches
Full text searches on European patent applications published by the European Patent Office, PCT patent applications published by WIPO, US patent applications published by the UPSTO and INPI patent database for the French Patent Office, and Spanish and Canadian patents
- Visualize patent full text, search reports, patent families, pictures, legal status…
Intelligent and automated patent search solution !
Save your queries and your patent lists
- Define alerts to be informed of any new document publication
- Create working directories with dynamic live queries and/or patent lists
- Share folders and subfolders with collaborators and manage their acces rights
- Have an overview of the files with dynamic dashboards
- Set up shared monitoring in a few clicks
Patent statistical analysis
- Perform your strategic patent analysis to provide an overview of the environment through value-added visualizations : Monitoring technology, competitive analysis, detecting trends, dynamic strategic mapping, market maturity, Licensing opportunities, compare companies on dates, technologies and countries
- Analyze patent data with simple, efficient and powerful graphical outputs
- Create Business Intelligence automated reports bases on your patent data (Word format)
Clear and competitive prices
+33 (0)6 26 40 85 40